<< JDM-Culture >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<< JDM-Culture >>

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jdm White ep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<<Jdm-D>>
Admin
<<Jdm-D>>

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Jdm White ep Empty
PostSubject: Jdm White ep   Jdm White ep Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:32 am

Well ive finally decided that im not going to go down the road of doing a b series conversion on my ek.......
Im going to sell it, and start on a new project ive been wanting to do for a while

as you all know, the uk ep type r doesnt come in white, neither does a type s/sport......but what does come in white, is what the type s/sport is based on. A 1.6 se vtec.
It has a d16 with 110bhp which is slightly less bhp than my lsi's 112bhp, and it limmits at 6,800ish rather than my lsi's 7,200ish so its not gonna be exactly faster than what i already have, but that will come in the future

Being its the se model, exterior wise its a totally blank canvas for moding potential

My plans are :

Type r bodykit and spoiler
type r grille
Drag dr20's
dc2 black recaro seats, (which actually match the rear half leather/half suade seats on the se,so it will look oem)
Takata Harness's
Tein coilovers
spoon n1 back box
jdm wind deflectors
fit my black momo steering wheel (whith red stitching to match the recaro's)
fit my chamber induction kit with apexi filter
fit my skunk2 gearknob
advan stickers

all the little things count Very Happy

then when i can afford it.........k20 here i come affraid

im finnishing off my ek to get it ready to sell, then i will be on the hunt for a white ep, which wont be easy lol

post any pics of white ep's you have, give me some inspiration king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
http://jdmculture.englishboards.com

Jdm White ep
Page 1 of 1